WTF! AYS, feminists?
Thanks to my recent posts – fuck, thanks to ALL of my posts – I am starting to be called a misogynist. from what I can tell these people are mostly men – trying to impress their feminazi girlfriends and wives.
While I do love to touch women in all of their places, I’m not a classically trained misogynist. I can’t charge for the tender caresses I would give you, though I would do everything I can do to relieve your stress on the outside and the inside.
Hmmm … I’m being told that I don’t understand the word.
Let me get my feminist to English dictionary out to translate this.
OH! I get it. You think I hate women, that I am objectifying them, and sexually discriminating against them. Well, yes.
I mean no, yes, and yes.
I love women. I could never be gay, and would never want to be gay. How it is that women can be attracted to the male body, I just don’t know – but I’m glad they are.
I do objectify women. I objectify a woman as I would objectify art, a sunset, or anything else of varying degrees of beauty. A beautiful woman should be revered as a goddess. She should be pampered and caressed, she should be smelled and touched, and she should be preserved (in photos and in memory) – for like the sunset that beauty will fade. She should be taken in through every sense and sensation.
I do sexually discriminate women. First, I will only have sex with women. Secondly, I want (and will try) to have sex with a beautiful woman. No means no, of course, but I will try until that ‘no’ is presented. Or I will try to show her that she is my princess, queen, and goddess in order to change that no to a yes. But I would never defile her or take her without her permission.
What is wonderful is how every individual has a different taste in women. What I find beautiful you may not and visa versa. This makes (nearly) every woman under the sun beautiful to someone.
I am going to continue to post non-pornographic images of women on this site. I am going to continue to talk about sex, perversion, and other random shit that passes my mind – in the midst of more serious issues. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. That’s what this site is about, and I really love sex – at home, at work, in the park, in a movie theater. I love white women, black women, Asian women, Native Americans, and so on.
You may see this as disrespect, and that’s fair. It’s your belief and you are entitled to it. It’s wrong, but you are entitled to be wrong. In truth, I respect women more than you could ever know. Just because I would love to have sex with many of you women out there, doesn’t mean that I don’t respect individual women as individual people; or worse if you think that I can’t respect an ugly woman, you really don’t know me as a person – (and for that I’m happy).
If you do like what I have to say and think that you’re an attractive who fits my type, post your picture and maybe we can hook up. I promise that if you fit into my type I will treat you well. I make time for all of my wives, lovers, and mistresses.
The rest of you can fuck off and be unhappy for the rest of your lives. As you age and finally die you’ll be thinking back about what it is you missed out on … I pity you. I really do feel sorry for you. Please, go out there and (intelligently) find some time for fun. Enjoy yourself! Enjoy another! Enjoy another enjoying yourself!
A feminist is someone who empowers women, not someone who tries to take the victim role in the face of men.
 – Let me clarify: I love some women. I love beautiful women. I love women who are pleasing to my senses – sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. Nothing gets me harder faster than a women who naturally looks and smells wonderfully. I love shorter, younger women (ages 20-30, even to 35 and 40 in some cases). I love women with playful and positive attitudes; confident, fun, and carefree (tempered with intelligence). So, yes, I have a type – the beautiful, intellectual, mistress type. If this is you, let me know and we’ll hookup sometime.
20 June 2013 Update: I created a facebook page to reach out an insult more people. I’m updating this post to see if/how the WordPress to facebook integration works.
- A response to: Why we think women activists should change their attitude of “wear what you like” (indianhomemaker.wordpress.com)
- a feminist’s reading of “Misogynist’s Lament” (thisisnotally.wordpress.com)
- Why PUAs are so misogynist (swagyolo420.wordpress.com)
- In response to political article published in Policymic (maitecristina.wordpress.com)
- If you look down on women you may not be a feminist (luciustheninja.wordpress.com)
- I don’t want to be mad anymore (megnolan9.wordpress.com)
- Is “nakedness” really a commodity within Feminist Activism?… (theramblinggirl.wordpress.com)
- what I learned from Playboy magazine (ameliabishop.wordpress.com)
- What is a feminist (phineliine.com)
- Misogyny by women (politicsandporn.wordpress.com)