WTF! AYS?

Because my ego says I'm the most important person on the Internet!

Archive for the category “Sex Sex Sex”

(Anti-)Abortion Activists


WTF! AYS, (anti-)abortion activists?

Yep, this goes out to both the pro life and the pro choice crowd. You’re both a bunch of dipshit fucktards!

So, first and foremost, I am against abortion for any reason not associated with true and reasonable medical issues to the mother or baby, or severe cases such as incest and rape.

Depression is not a real medical issue! Gaining weight is not a real medical issue! Knowing that you’re going to have to stop partying like a fool is not a real medical issue.

No procreation without representation!

No procreation without representation!

Yes, I am for the aborting of Down’s Syndrome babies – or babies with any other known condition that prevents them from taking care of themselves in an appropriate manner as they grow into adulthood. Basically think of this as natural eugenics, where we keep the gene pool strong – not through technology and designer babies, but through common sense.

So, now that I have pissed off both sides of the issue I can continue to fuck with you all in my further commentary.

Read more…

Advertisements

Prudes


WTF! AYS, prudes?

What the fuck do people have against sex, sexuality, and porn?

Ladies – beautiful, sensual, lovely, and wonderful ladies – if you’re too scared to use your pussy can I just borrow it for a while?  I’ll treat it well and bring it back in a better condition than I found it.

Guy, really? Studies show that 90% of men masturbate, while the other 10% lie about it.* So, have at it. Jump up and down on your bed, destroy those bed springs while you’re stroking your schlong. You’ll get a good cardio workout and the neighbors will think you’re awesome in the sack – hell, if she’s female she may come over to try some of that action for herself – and you can pretend that Lindsay Lohan is snorting coke off of your cock and putting her fingers in your ass at the same time.

On second thought … ewwww.

Prudes, don’t cite some bullshit study that says sexuality has negative mental and emotional side effects, because I can cite (more than) one right back to you that shows how sex improves emotional stability and mental acumen.

Read more…

Post Navigation